smile! you’re on candid camera 🙄
A quarter of a century, that’s my age. And the most common poke I get from my nearest family is, when is your turn? 😕
Marriage is not something I want to fiddle with. Although God allow us (muslims) to have 4 wives, I think having a lady in the house is a handful.
Yesterday we had dinner at Bombay Palace. It’s an indian restaurant, supposedly purely India (unlike mamak stall, this is pure curry). My dad brought my mom and my youngest brother. My elder brother brought his wife. My younger brother brought his soon-to-be fiance (wife). I brought my tummy. 8 of us turned up.
Our conversation was pretty much stalemate. It always comes to and end, no matter what topic we talked about. Lucky, I have a 10-year-old brother, we wrestled thumb to avoid the “when is your turn” question 😛
Fortunately, no one is popping the magic question today, fortunately (note: twice fortunately) :up:
Anyhow I have prepared a list of answers
- I’m still young – but how long will I stay young and single (but not available)
- Help me find one – question for question is invalid, but who cares.
- Lend me RM 50k for the wedding expenses – it is expensive nowadays.
- Not this year, my calendar is full – notably many weddings to attend this year.
- I’m not ready to commit yet – most reasonable answer.
- I haven’t met the ‘one’ – most understandable answer
- It’s bird, it’s a plane, it’s Semi-Value’s hair – extrinsic to the discussion
- Next week is the wedding, MAKE SURE YOU COME – stupid & silly remarks.
I’m tired of answering, so what’s best is to stun them everytime they asked. Here’s an example
“When you got admitted due to heart attack or cancer, be sure to check out the chicks (doctors) for me. If possible get their number. Thanks, I owe you a million” 😛
Something like that . You’ll leave an impression like,’I’m not gonna ask him anymore, HE BITES‘ 😎
ps: I still want to marry a doctor! 😥
pss: Don’t ask me “when is your turn” when commenting ❗
psss: /me slaps NoktahHitam with a big trout 😮