- Pigs are known to have a non-bio-friendly waste – you certainly don’t want any trace of it in your tap water
- The pig project only benefits non-bumi – wrong, bumi
canalso venture in this business (not all bumi’s are Muslim)
- Pig project drives local insane – there is such things called compensation.
- Government does not care about locals – PAS is looking forward to meet the people
- Muslims unease of the pig project – Let’s not forget other religion (39.6% of Malaysian are not Muslim)
- The pig project – can minimize illegal pig breeding activity as seen on tv3’s “360” show
All in all, it’s best for the NATURE and the people.
On other note, Khir Toyo explained, that he is performing his umrah (09/04/08 – 18/04/08). But he did update his blog on 10th, 11th and 12th. Is this is a trickery or the Arabs have good internet connection?
ps: Dr Khir, please be settle your umrah first, then come back and sort out this head ache of yours
pss: RM100mil for pig project or RM100mil for a space tourist, which is better?
NH’s quote: Good that you (Khir Toyo) seek forgiveness from the Al-Mighty. What about forgiveness from the rakyat?