Celcom is giving out CASH PRIZES & AWESOME REWARDS to Xpax, U.O.X. and S.O.X members who reload their phone with a minimum of RM 10, 10 times in a month. The reward starts from now till 28 February 2011. Simple math: more reload = more awesome goodies!
I used to remember during my prepaid days, I top up almost every 2 days. RM5 isn’t enough for texting or calls. How often do you top up? Daily? Weekly or monthly?
In case you’re wondering, what the sign means, it doesn’t mean “Terms & Conditions” apply. Look closer and you’ll see it’s a combination of “+” and “x”. This means that, the more you reload (“+”) and the more times you realod (“x”), the more cool rewards you’ll get from us!
The next time you see this sign at any locations, you’ll know that you can reload your Xpax, U.O.X. or S.O.X. number right there! And it’s so convenient because we have THOUSANDS of locations where you can download!
- HUGE cash prizes that are up for grabs once you reload RM10 at least 10 times during the promo period
- Cool rewards that you will receive in between
How Does it Work?
You can participate in this promotion regardless of whether you’re an Xpax, U.O.X. or S.O.X user, except that the cash prizes from each plan is different.
It’s real simple:
- Just reload a minimum of RM10 , 10 times between now and 28 February 2011.
- Remember to do your 5th reload on the same day as the 4th reload and you will receive 100mins of FREE talktime to any number on the same network valid for 2 days.
- Also, you have to do the 7th reload on the same day as the 6th reload and you will receive FREE CALLS & SMS to their 15pax/8pax for 1 WHOLE WEEK!
- 10th reload MUST be done before 28 February 2011
- When you hit your 10th reload you will get RM10 FREE CREDIT and will immediately be in the running for the big prize of COLD HARD CASH!
- You will receive an SMS notification every time you reload.
- Here are the different cash prizes up for grabs for XPAX, U.O.X. and S.O.X. members:
ps: Sometimes I feel like having a second phone, using prepaid of course. But I don’t really like to answer my phone anyway. .. Oh wth.