Remember the post wrote on the strange symbols here and here? Well the secret is out! It’s from the Celcom Kolony.
Kolony is an SMS based social networking that connects you and your friends. There are about 1.3 million users now, thanks to the aggressive campaign launched by Celcom. This phenomenon sure is a big hit about those who heavy texting.
To get started, just send KOLONY to 25333. (You just need to have an Xpax, U.O.X., S.O.X. or Celcom mobile number to join!)
After you get your nickname, check out some of the ways you can socialize on Kolony:
- DING – Ding your buddies and leave them a message to cheer them up. Send KDING to 25333
- BOMM – Have an update to share? BOMM it away to all your FRENs! Send KBOMM to 25333
- FREN – FREN for life? Make as many as you can in Kolony! Send KFREN to 25333
- POPP – Get to comment on what your buddies say! Send KPOPP to 25333
- For even more cool activities in Kolony, just send KHELP to 25333 to get a full list of keywords that you can use to explore the rest of the world of Kolony!
How does it work?
Make calls from new XPAX plan and get KOINZ. These KOINZ can then be used for Kolony!
- 1st – 5th calls made in a day = FREE 10 KOINZ per call
- 6th & more calls made in a day = FREE 20 KOINZ per call
- The FREE KOINZ will be granted the next day
- Alternatively, you can also purchase KOINZ to enjoy KOLONY services: RM0.30 for 10Koinz, RM1.50 for 50Koinz, RM3 for 100Koinz
The New XPAX Plan
What’s more? With the New Xpax Plan, besides earning FREE KOINZ for you to stay infected on Kolony, you get enjoy super awesome LOW RATES! Yup! You heard us right!!! Calls are ONLY 28 sen for 10 minutes to Celcom network and 5mins to other networks. SMS are ONLY 1sen to Celcom numbers and 5sen to other networks!
Or you can head over to Blue Cube outlet or Celcom branch to pick up the New XPAX Plan!
9 replies on “SP: KOLONY, a Local Social Networking!”
aku tetap tak suka website dia punya design. aduh. sakit mata >.<'
to be frank,i find this Kolony thingy confusing..is celcom trying to mount a social network,..on phone lines?
hehe, tak pakai celcom.. haha, lagipon fb daa cukup.. teehee
ini rupanya ‘virus’ yang member2 aku bising2. huhu.
Jeysus dude, you were advertising?
Ah, tipah tertipu.
LoL! I knew many would be fooled. I didn’t really want to take up the offer, but I’ll probably risk future income. Sigh*
[…] then secara tak sengaja pagi tadi, baru aku dapat jawapan tentang symbol nih daripada NoktahHitam.com. Cet! Its just a marketing program for new Celcom Kolony. […]
jka k0l x smpy 10 min msty telan duit bnyk punya kn3???
aq x suka kolony la…..wat susah je cri point…skrng ne nak beli plk?????baik lagi cm dulu