Unless you live under a silver plated tempurung, you may not know that there’s chaos in the Arab world. Namely Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain and Yemen. Why does this happen?
- Oil price goes up, Government makes money, but people are losing jobs
- The GDP per capita is too low. Most live on poverty line
- People live on USD 2 per family of 4.
- The politicians and kings are too lavish.
- Too many unemployed undergraduates.
- No equal opportunity.
- Very small percentage of middle class.
Our politicians, Najib, Muhyiddin Yassin, Rais Yatim (still have yet to be charged of rape) and many have echoed so many times on the media for us not to follow suit. Let me tell you something, they are an idiot. They do not understand the suffering of low-middle class people. They say they listen, but like the Malay saying, masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri. Morons.
The incentives they tabled are rubbish. Most of them spins around, ‘they rich save their millions, the poor tighten the tummy’.
What about the famous saying when prices go up? “Ubah cara hidup?” It seems to me, the only way to live is to die.
Needless to say, they should not be giving ideas to challenge the government. They’re like hinting us, don’t riot etc. Who the fuck wants a riot? We have bills to pay! So shut your smelly mouth and don’t say a word.
ps: Do you know why US economy tumbles? You should try to understand, because we’re heading that way.