Ok. 85 comments and growing ? You tell me, how could I ever respond to that? Anyway, many, many thanks for the security blankets.
“I’m not looking for friendship nor love. Just something that last” -N.
Like I promised, my verdict is due today.
YES. I will continue to blog.
But this time around, I don’t want to hear any whiny and soggy voices tickling my funny bone (much would I ever care). If you don’t like my writings, feel free to scooch to other blogs. I’m sure they have many ways to accommodate your needs.
Quickie Note: ten·der1 /ˈtɛndər/ adjective, -er, -est, verb
1. soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough: a tender steak.
2. weak or delicate in constitution; not strong or hardy.
3. (of plants) unable to withstand freezing temperatures.
4. young or immature: children of tender age.
5. delicate or soft in quality: tender blue.
6. delicate, soft, or gentle: the tender touch of her hand.
7. easily moved to sympathy or compassion; kind: a tender heart.
8. affectionate or loving; sentimental or amatory: a tender glance.
9. considerate or careful; chary or reluctant (usually fol. by of).
10. acutely or painfully sensitive: a tender bruise.
11. easily distressed; readily made uneasy: a tender conscience.
12. yielding readily to force or pressure; easily broken; fragile.
13. of a delicate or ticklish nature; requiring careful or tactful handling: NH is a tender subject.
TENDER is not just a stupid wrapped documents for you to submit to the government (or a business activity). KFC is also tender.
ps : Glad to be back! ➡
pss : Manje, mengade, test of faith? Oh come on! Everyone breaks down once in a while 😡