Had a great time at Negaraku! Buka Puasa gathering.
- Life4Hire – An old friend of mine, goes way back 12 years ago 😈
- Callister – Teh tarik buddies. Very casual and flexible :XO:
- Aeropama – Laid back and funny guy 😛
- Odin – Subtle and got depth. Aspire to be a web developer :up:
- SembangKomputer – Small guy, touted underage all the time 😀
- Lochoe – It’s-all-about-making-online-money 😮
Although it wasn’t as many as we expected, we did share some quality conversation. We have a lot of things in common (of course, we’re geeks! & bloggers ). I’m sure the guys sat next to our had a hard time eavesdropping. All in all, the food was fantastic. I won’t mind driving 45 minutes for a piece of that chicken again!
So, I’m leaving tomorrow to perform my umrah with the whole family. Do pray I have a safe and blessed journey. Worry not, I’ll convey salams on behalf of everyone I know to Muhammad PBUH.
(In my prayers* too, jodoh, ambition, after-life and most importantly, to live a great life and hinder from despair. Amin.)
ps: I planned to write a ‘timed’ post, but it’s taking too much time 🙄
pss: Prayer* includes all my ex-es, I don’t do revenge ok 🙂 ➡