- RM 467 million Government will fund this investment
- RM 427 million will be generated
- 8,000 jobs will be created
- 6 new night clubs with 900 capacity
How much benefits will it generate as compared to bad ones?
- More teens going out at night doing God knows what
- More drunk drivers
- More haram jobs will be created
- Increase sales of booze
I’m sure this will be heavily contested by Muslims and non Muslims. But seriously, for RM 467 million, why don’t you build an entertainment industry that is less cliche, like parks, outdoor activities, something that revolves around families than individuals.
What I don’t under most, why use Government fund? Other projects are funded by private bodies, why night clubs? Are you fucking insane? That kind of money can be used to educate our younger generations to be more critical and innovative, of which we are lacking most.
The chase for higher income has swallowed our pride and honor, wtf Najib? Mkini
ps: So much for being an Islamic hub.