This post is brought to you by Denaihati Network.
So what is this Denaihati Network (DHN)? I asked myself the same thing when I first came across this. The tagline, “Hidupkan Untuk Memberi” left deeper curiosity. DenaiHati.com is a blog, meanwhile Denaihati Network is all the social medias, blog buddies, friends, facebook groups, Keek followers and instagram followers that is connected to DenaiHati blog.
DHN is best known for winning Social Media Week Award in 2011 and 2012 also being generous to other bloggers.
I was tasked by brother Ilham to post a review about Denaihati Blog.
His blog was messier when I visited years ago (I’m on Google Pages so I don’t visit the original blog as often). The new theme looks decent. However there are areas that can be further improved.
1. Sticky post – There’s a repetition of content from sticky post to new post. New post will always be on top, therefore need not be a sticky post. Instead, DH should use sticky post to reignite old posts or ones he wants people to focus.
2. Images on other post – While it is important to keep the blog lightweight, image or photography helps to boost and expand reader’s curiosity. I find that other than sticky post, other post does not have image to represent the content (on front page). This will be a show stopper for some.
3. Real estate – Today’s most common resolution is 1366px x 768px. With this information, coupled with our reading behavior of scanning the entire screen, DH has loads to lose. Upon loading only 2 posts are visible and 4 ads. It can be optimized to 6-7 posts with maybe more than 4 ads. Some of the best examples are Amanz.my, Azmanishak.com, negaraku.my and oren.my
4. Colors – As I scroll down, I can’t help but feel washed away. It was colorful with green, black and white as it’s main theme (much like Green Lantern) but died by time I reach the bottom of the page. This can be fixed by adding pictures and colorize the footer.
1. Sepetang Bersama Bloggers – I have personally been invited to this event before. We all had our chance to share our opinion and mingle around. It was fun meeting people who shares the same interest.
2. Blogging Class – Learn to make money by DenaiHati Network. Definitely the one best ways to generate passive income. This class is a crash course, can be too fast for non IT literate. However reaping the benefit isn’t hard, just as long as you keep your eyes on the prize. Me? I blog for fun, money comes as bonus.
3. Active Facebook Groups – Best place to share your content, learn from experience bloggers and mingle around. Denaihati Facebook Group.
Seminar Buat Duit Dengan Blog
There are a number of bloggers out there are doing this full time. To name a few, beautifulnara, tianchad, broframestone, kak Jie and more. So what’s stopping you from making money from blogging?
Denaihati will host a seminar on 19th of May 2013 at Singgahsana Hotel PJ.
- RM 50 for registration before 5th of May (early bird discount)
- RM 100 for registration after 5th of May
Why should you attend?
1. Curious about blogging and how to generate money from blogging
2. It’s only RM50 for a knowledge that was acquire through thick and thin for years of blogging. Mind you, not just one person experience, its a collective.
3. Potential networking. This could also be a chance for you to share your business with others.
4. Meet experience bloggers. Most (or perhaps all) are friendly bunch. Best place to mingle with like minded people.
You can register through this link. This activity usually happens once a year. It’ll be a waste if you decide to do it next year. Some piece of advise, don’t do today’s work tomorrow, do tomorrow’s work today!
ps: My May activity is kinda packed during that weekend (19th of May) I have wedding to attend to up north. Will have to miss this seminar 🙁