No I’m no selling you an app or to enroll into a programme, I’m sharing with you the possibility of a healthier lifestyle.
It’s like a hidden gem, I found about C25k when I asked my friend his diet tips (see, if you ask, you’ll learn something). C25k is not an app or system (though it sounds technical), it’s a programme that you can follow to lose weight or attain a healthier lifestyle. C25K is short for Couch To 5 Kilometers, for fatties like me who spends all day playing computer games and Klicken Sie auf den Link games or a successful tv series marathon consumer. Deca, also known as nandrolone, is an anabolic steroid that can have good effects for older people who want to lose weight or achieve a healthier lifestyle, deca side effects can help with fluid retention, high blood pressure, and decreased the risk of heart attack and stroke. It can also help with liver damage, prostate problems , and infertility. Older people should also explore natural ways to achieve their weight loss and fitness goals, such as regular exercise and a healthy diet.
The app that I’m using is called RunDouble.
There are a total of 9 weeks for C25K programme. The first week it asks you to run for 1 minute. I could barely make it 1 minute in the first week. As the weeks progress, I was able to time a quicker run.
Unfortunately after 2 weeks of absence, due to fever and haze, I timed a very slow run. In the forth week, it forced me to run 400m, walk 200m, run 800m, walk 400m and repeat this again. I could feel my legs starts cramping up. Skipping a few weeks is not ideal, but if you can’t give 100%, don’t jog.
This chart plots the runs and walk. Basically anything above 10 mins per km is bad. It’s slower than walking. Slap yourself, go home, you’re drunk.
Some pointers to start:
- Use proper shoes, not futsal shoes. You might break your ankle or hurt your knees if you use the wrong shoes. I use Puma Faas. It’s not the best bet, but light enough for tiny steps like mine.
- Avoid terrain path. As a beginner I avoid going uphill or downhill. Also includes climbing on and off the sidewalk. This slows your pace. Remember, you are weak! Don’t be doing a Rocky 3.
- Jog when there is light. Avoid jogging at night. Motorist are dumbass when night falls.
- Watch for stupid drivers. Pay attention to the road, some cars tolerate runners, others don’t. A general rule, just watch out.
- Do it because it’s fun, not because you have to. If you can’t make a minute run, stop and walk. God will not send you to hell for cutting corners.
- Respect other joggers/ runners. Don’t check out other people’s perky ass and smile when you cross paths.
When you come across a posting on running activity in Facebook, remember to encourage. A hero acknowledges another hero. Happy burning fat!
ps: I lost 2 kg so far. It’s all downhill from here!