Grr. It’s been a while since I was tagged or maybe I just didn’t notice. Serves you for not linking. From AinulWahid
In this tag, I’m supposed to write 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about myself. It’s kind of like boasting on permitted channel. Here goes.
- Lotion. I’m addicted to lotions. Especially after shower.
- Pain. I was addicted to pain. The cut inside was so deep, a physical injury was needed to reflect the pain. Of course I’m not stupid enough to cut myself. And it made me immortal on the rugby field.
- Hum. I hum myself to sleep. It may sound sad, but it does help truncating my train of thoughts.
- Sleep. My sleep cycle is F’ed up. Sometimes 3 hours, sometimes 12. Mind over matters, just like little Napoleon.
- Health. I no longer jog outside, but indoors. Not on a treadmill, but on a machine. Well, the machine jogs for me.
- Doctors. I tell people I want to marry a doctor but when they introduce me one, I’ll shrink away. I have yet to conclude a reason why.
- Hope. No middle ground. I’m both optimistic and pessimistic, to great extreme.
- Laugh. I don’t laugh at people’s misfortune (slip and fell), but I’m usually laughed at.
- Door. I like holding the door for others. It’s empathy in disguise. I wish I could jam KLCC’s entrance.
- Agenda. I don’t care about the bigger agenda, it’s the little things that excites me.
- Mobility. Every time I’m out to buy a new mobile phone, I’ll stop myself because it’s still working.
- Exam. I don’t believe in exams. It proves nerdy more than intelligence.
- Hair. I cut my own hair. It just feels right (barber when I messed up.)
- Wax. I wax waist down every 4 months.
- Nudity. I’m an exhibitionist but I don’t walk naked in the house.
I’m supposed to tag others. The list as follows.