Your mama called she said that you’re down stairs crying
Feeling like such a mess
Yeah I hear you you’re in the background bawling
What happened to your sweet summertime dress
There are times you’re on the verge of hypertension, pulling your hair wouldn’t do much justice. There are times you want reach out, but you’re afraid to bring them down along. And sometimes you just want to be left alone.
I don’t know what’s up, but everyone seems like they’re in a slump, including me.
Now everyone thought a dark, cynical, wicked and carefree NH wouldn’t make this an issue. Sadly, I’m a mortal although I repeatedly tell people I’M PURE AWESOME.
You have to admit, sweeping feelings under the rug doesn’t solve anything. It’s highly likely for you to explode one day. When that day arrives, you will no longer be able to hold your punches, including to your loved ones. What a sad sight.
- Channel it to sports. For health longevity and stress management.
I jog to release the steam packed in my head. Letting it go slowly as I widen my stride. Occasionally I sprint and later found myself flat on the tarmac facing the dog-shaped clouds saying, “Ok, that was stupid! But sure is fun”
- Talk to a complete stranger and make new friends.
They don’t know you, so it’s less likely they’ll judge you or use it against you. Sometimes they can give views beyond your logic. And in the long run, you might make new friends. Just don’t jump to that grinning old man who’s happily staring at your fun bags.
- Don’t sit in your room watching Korean drama for 17 hours straight. Or bury your face in your manga collection. It’ll hurt your eyes.
- Don’t mull over your work or studies. You can never get rid of emotion with a layer of intellectual.
- Don’t laugh over it. Your emotion is your ego, handle them with care.
- Don’t start munching. Typical relief. Once you’re back to being you, you noticed you’re fat. When that day comes, don’t you dare complain about your flappy bat wings. You are what you eat.
- Don’t talk to close friends. They’ll probably ridiculed you or tell you get over it, worst start bitching so they can shoo you and your problems away.
If else fail, just shut up and get back to work 😛
ps: I don’t recommend the last step, unless you’re used to it.
pss: Listen to that Music! Introduced by SS, soundtrack of House.
psss: This post is not dedicated to anyone, so don’t blush.
pssss: I got an offer from Silicon Valley. Sent a careful rejection letter.