I’m sure many of NH’s readers aren’t so lenient when it comes to politics. However this is a must watch, if
- the current petrol price burdens you
- the current inflation burdens you
- you’re concerned about low income earners
- you wonder why I can’t save much these days
- you preferred dating than watching this 😛
- you missed this healthy debate live on Tv9
Nordin Kardi, Vice Chancellor of Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) questioned Anwar’s points on IPP agreement revision when the topic was on fuel. FYI, gas is part of petroleum.
Shabery Chik continually attacked Anwar – relating his past with Tun Razak and Mahathir. We’re talking about the present and the future, not the past.
Shabery Chik did not answer the question of
- Kenapa kenaikan harga minyak secara mendadak ?
- Apa yg telah dibuat melalui penarikan subsidi 30 sen pada tahun 2006 dahulu ?
Shabery Chik continually blamed the global market, he doesn’t have much point, does he?