Tazkirah di hari Jumaat.
The title is a line from my favorite surah, Ash-Sharh #6. The line before that is “In every hardship there is relief”, that makes it twice. Although the verse states the obvious, you have to admit, sometimes we forget something as simple as that.
There are many interpretations of the surah. Allow me to elaborate mine.
Ash-Sharh denotes the early time of Muhammad SAW prophet-hood where he was constantly being bullied and bashed by the non-believer. Despite the burden, Muhammad took tiny steps, slowly yet surely. In the end, those baby steps took him to triumph. As our Malay saying would go “sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit“.
- Continue doing good (deeds) despite how worthless it may seem.
- God has assured a relief for those who worked hard (everyone)
- One man CAN change the world (Muhammad did!)
- When you feel unease, burdened by your problems, just remember, there are many more who are experiencing your problem. So worry less and tawakkal.
- Everything in life is just a test of faith.
- -1 + 1 = 0, perfect equilibrium.
Six is good enough. If you want to discuss or correct me, feel free to do so. It’s an intellectual matter, it deserves yours and my attention.
“Jangan tido mase Imam bace khutbah! Main game janji dengar takpe.” 😉
ps: New template at 70%. Will launch on Monday