Just so we’re clear, I’m not blogging for profit. Money will go to good cause.
thanks Mache, nice song.[audio:Quando-Quando-Quando.mp3]
Heyho! NoktahHitam was acquired on my 24th Birthday and launched late of Nov 07. Every year I make a point to buy myself a present (previous years includes electric guitar, laptop, mobile phone, dumbbells etc.). At first it was familiarizing process, then tweaking the theme, finally, down to serious matter, blogging! WordPress is so much easier than Joomla.
When I start on my new blog, it was still unclear what I wanted to talk about. Myself, People, Friends or whatever, but that would be a cliché . I also wanted to interview some of the low-profile top people in Malaysia. Especially those bearing Datukship on their name tag. We know nuts how they earned it, no? Also to highlight their down falls and how they endured it.
In the end, I just thought it would be easier to throw everything that passes my mind. So I’ll stick to that for a while until I’m free from my major projects (most will be launched on April).
From the stats above, I joined WordPress.com (not the same with WordPress.org) on 10th of Jan. The hit that day was only 16, very, very small figure. The highest, on 24th Jan, 280 hits. What I noticed was:
- 98% came from Malaysia (good2)
- PageRank 0 (I don’t give a damn)
- Alexa Ranking (also don’t give a damn)
- Lower hits on Weekend (no internet at home?)
- Higher hits on Weekdays (are you guys doing your job?)
- Weirdest Search – MCKK Izrin (who is he??)
- Common Search – Adlan Benan
- Funniest Search – pengkid (I’m no gay!)
- Brainless Search – Kote telur satu (I don’t think I wrote anything about testicles)
Anyway, thanks and keep reading the Wicked Malaysian Mind, NoktahHitam.