In case you missed, yes, Nizar did became the imam at BN’s event. Here’s some excerpt.
Namun sewaktu pergi menunaikan solat maghrib di Masjid Simpang, saya diminta oleh imam Tuan Hj Hisham untuk mengimamkan solat tersebut dan saya bersetuju. Sewaktu masuk kemasjid saya diberitahu Tan Sri Muhyidin Yasin, Timb Presiden UMNO, dato Zambry Kader , calun Ismail Saffian dan ramai lagi pimpinan UMNO pusat dan negeri juga ada bersama. Pimpinan UMNO berada disaf pertama. read the rest
I respect Nizar and still do. However, I disagree with him being proud of his piousness. It doesn’t matter who’s the Imam, at the end of the day, we (muslim) hope our prayers were heard and accepted. Not to mention the 27 deeds (pahala) that comes with it.
Throughout his post, Nizar was sarcastic (discreetly). It’s fine by me if he leaves religion untouched. Unfortunately, that became his forte.
Towards the end, he smeared Zambry (new Perak MB’s) face. If I may I ask, is there any part of Islam that allows a muslim to ridiculed another being? Even a hudud offender wears black bag before beheaded. It proves, everyone has dignity.
I never thought I would write all the above. I’m sure Nizar will come to his senses sooner or later. What changed my mind was a fanatic PAS youth.
Menjaja agama sendiri, macam agama bole di-value. Politic, politic, agama, agama, 2 sect yang berbeze. Kecewa sungguh bile dgr pemimpin riak pasal amal ibadah.
I was merely expressing what I thought and felt.
Orang umno sudah rosak akidah. Politik adalah sebahagian dari agama dan tidak harus dipisahkan. Fahaman sempit politik suku agama suku melahirkan generasi Umno tiga suku yang akhirnya hanya pentingkan tembolok suku sakatnya sahaja.
Soal riak tidak timbul sebab bukan Nizar yang buat cerita pasal dia. Orang-orang yang suka padanya sanjung dan hormati beliau dan mahu orang lain lain contohi beliau.
Selagi ada orang-orang Umno seperti NoktahHitam, maka senanglah program dakwah Pas dan Pakatan Rakyat. Terima kasih kerana serlahkan kebodohan diri sendiri disini!
That was his reply.
1. Akidah is between Allah and his slaves (us). No one has the rights to point a finger and say, “you’re going to hell”
2. True, politic is part of religion. But in Nizar’s case, it was the other way around. Religion CANNOT be a sub set of politics.
3. 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2. Mana datang 3 suku?
4. Nizar wrote it himself. I proved above! (kene caught tak bace!)
5. Nizar is indeed a exemplary leader. I never doubted that.
6. Me, UMNO? No. And my NO goes to all political party in Malaysia until someone campaigns about reducing pollution and saving the planet!
7. Is this how PAS members talk? Rude and jumpy? Or you’re one of a kind?
I’m glad RausyanFikir shares my frustration.
ps: Enough politic talk, back to room cleaning, weee!
pss: Auww man, his last line really got me. *sigh!*