In this tutorial, I will teach how to make a Web2.0-like SouthPark character of yourself. I am assuming the following:
- You have Internet access
- Running on Windows XP or higher
- Installed Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Have a fair understanding of Layers, Gradient and Marque tool
Summary of Steps
- Get your own SouthPark character
- Open using Adobe Photoshop
- Use “Text” tool and write something (optional)
- Duplicate layer and flip (-100% height, mirror)
- Use “Gradient” tool to color
- Save your file for Web use.
Click on the image and read the description.
That isn’t hard, was it? Let me know if I’m too brief.