Yes, you heard me.
- You’re too much fun. You thrive on your love stories on daily basis.
- You always talk about your work. It’s too technical and exciting, I kinda like it.
- You are a good influence, you think the world revolves around you.
- You talk and talk non-stop, not giving room for others to express their emotions. Which is good. Most guys are shy. Such as myself.
- You’re rich. You spend your plastic money recklessly.
- You’re in fashion. With your striped pants, pink shirt, pointy shoes. You my man is one metro-sexual dude.
- You’re so informative, that when you talk, you made it sound funny.
- You are so great, you’re giving out advises freely without people asking you.
Let’s face it. We’re not kids anymore.
As egoistic bastard as I can be, I do listen when people talk. I do hear out for any cries. I do lend out a hand to those in need. And I pretty much reserve my ammos.
You might think I’m boasting. Yes I am. At least I know who I am, do you?
ps: I haven’t been called up yet. So I guess, I’m not that good.