If you happen to be amongst Extremist Thinker‘s reader, you’ll get the following error.
How could anyone ever possibly fry their bandwidth? I’ve been trying to do that since I started blogging. (Not because I want to be popular, unfortunately, but to test the server load)
Well pal, if your annual hosting is closing in, then I suggest you check out this deal by IPServerOne.
Although it is a bit expensive (RM200), but with that price tag, you get 10 domains on one account (10 www’s), 100Gb transfer and space. If you’re a cheapskate, find 9 bloggers and share the account. You’ll be paying RM20 per domain. That’s dirt cheap.
Here’s 7 reasons why you need to move.
- Most company banned blogspot.com domain, so who’s going to read your blog?
- Having your own domain can boost your ads click.
- Your own signature, style or what ever.
- Custom feature. Either build your own or download it.
- When you earn ads, you pay your hosting. That will keep it alive.
- Ok, only 5, who’s counting?
Ready to jump and overthrow the bandwagon?
ps: If you think I’m just making fun of you, then I am. But I’m also telling you facts.
pss: Some of you might guess why I’m writing like this today.. if you can, please leave in the commenting area.
psss: Money will snowball to charity 😀
pssss: NN bodoh gile!