I have been missing for a few weeks now. First it’s the WC, second the trip to Singapore, third, work. Darn it I feel so tied up.
Have you watched the games? Spain sucks, so does Italian, even worst for England, not to forget Germans. So I guess Europeans aren’t doing well this time. Which is GOOD. It shows other side of the world are no pushovers.
The competition is getting more intense as most teams have to rely on their last game to earn a ticket to second round. If you’re a junkie like me, you can get updates from celcom website. There’s also an offer 5Gb for RM 20 for data plan!
In case you missed my previous post, here’s a recap.
Celcom is also giving away 8 different limited edition Celcom Blue Bears ™ from 17th May to 11th July and you can also walk away with RM 10,000 daily! (If I had RM 10,000 , I’ll probably get engaged or put deposit on a super bike 😛 ).
What do you need to get win the Blue Bears ™? 3 Easy steps.
1. Just sign up for Celcom Broadband or upgrade existing broadband to 5 Gb data volume before 11th July.
For new customer:
For existing user, purchase an additional 5Gb for RM20 from:
- Celcom’s Online Customer Service at www.celcom.com.my/onlinecustomerservice
- Celcom Call Centre (1-300-111-000 or 111 if you’re calling from Celcom mobile)
- Any of Celcom Branch
2. Register with Celcom’s Online Customer Service.
3. Get a serial number from the Online Customer Service and draw the date for you to be eligible to win your prize. Celcom will call and ask an easy question if you’re short listed for the day. If you win, you can redeem your collectible Blue Bear at any Celcom Blue Cube or branch before the expiry date.
Do tweet if you’re planning to catch on some football together 😉