I can’t deny my obsession in reading political blogs. Thankfully, Negaraku is there to save the day~
Anyway, Malacca Chief Minister, Mohd Ali Rustam asked the police to investigate the ill-intention blogs reproduced under his name. They are http://mohdalirustam2.blogspot.com/ and http://mohamadalirustam.blogspot.com/. He claims that http://www.mohdalirustam.com/ is the correct one. source http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/84514
My wicked mind tells me the following.
- He wants attention to his new blog.
- ‘Fake’ blogs belong to someone with the same name.
- He denies what he wrote after being bombarded by readers.
- He wants to deviate police’s attention while sweeping something under the rug.
- He was a victim of hit and run, and lost his memory of writing those blogs.
- He is being honest.
I’ll take point no 3.
I really hope the police will put this under KIV [1. Keep in View]. They should be out on the streets, combating crimes, not to help ‘troubleshoot’ his blog, increase his Google PageRank, Technorati ratings or get people to subscribe to his FeedBurner.
ps: I was at the Bukit Aman Multimedia Division, man, they really need to spur more money.