ELECTION 2008: PM: BN Gov’t always concerned about people’s welfare
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said today the Barisan Nasional (BN) government always strived to improve the living standard of all the people, including those who were self-employed or worked with the government. [Link]
Have you thought about the poor native people? Their clothing depends on what we give them! Poor indians, who’s having problem sending their kids to school? Having to pay school fees and uniform is too much for below RM1k household earners ❗
What about the inflation rate? Everything is going up (except phone rates). Having kids means having lesser savings? :vangry:
What about transportation? Petrol price? Toll rates?
What about National Health Security? Oh, I forgot, we don’t have any 😈
Minimum Wage? hmm, I remembered, they were against it 😕
Welfare is a never ending topic but I think I’ll stop here (I’m sure you people have gifted brains to take this beyond NoktahHitam). 4 years is enough to rectify any issues pertaining welfare
It’s election season, it happens once in ever 4-5 years, so please, allow me bash them even more :kiss:
Blog-hop for you
1. A simple Guide to Voters in Deciding who you elect in GE 2008
2. Petronas Untung RM 80,000,000,000!
3. Presiden PAS Bersedia Berdebat Secara Terbuka Dengan PRESIDEN UMNO!
4. Badrul Hisham DAKWA BN Rembau Guna Kaedah SAMSENG!
5. Kredibiliti SPR Tercabar Lagi!
6. Election fever
7. BN Manifesto: Opposition responses
8. Mahasiswa Negara Tidak Sebebas Mahasiswa Luar Negara?